One element our clients have in common: the desire for high-velocity visibility. And for these clients, we deliver results. See “Client Media Highlights” and “Currently in the News” in next the column.
Janson Group is a results-driven practice with a strong and focused commitment to creatively executing on business communication strategies, creating strong credibility and higher visibility for entrepreneurial-spirited companies and nonprofit organizations.
Our philosophy that outstanding corporate communications strategies can have a profound and positive impact on a company or organization has proven to be successful over two decades of experience, specializing in the technology, political, publishing, real estate, health care, professional services, education and nonprofit markets.
- Strategic Communications Planning — Create a one to five-year strategic communication plan that supports the goals and financial objectives of your organization’s business plan using all of the disciplines of corporate communications to achieve your business goals.
- Media Relations — Leverage extensive contacts with print, web and broadcast media, and forge relationships with press unique to your market space. Manage dialogue between you and the journalists. Drive any media relations campaign, from story development to interview coordination to media placement.
- Nonprofit/Advocacy — Achieve maximum visibility and sustainable community support for your nonprofit organization or influence public policy through the creative promotion of key events and ongoing strategic communications. More details.
- Employee Communications — Communicate corporate initiatives to employees through meaningful dialogue and tactics that unite executives, managers and front-line employees.Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Align your company’s activities with the social, and environmental expectations of its “stakeholders.”
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Communications — According to CNN Money, Merger mania is making a comeback, and investors stand to reap the rewards in 2013. A recent PricewaterhouseCoopers survey of 124 mergers indicates that those firms that implemented effective communications strategies showed better results in customer focus, employee commitment and productivity than those firms that had a delayed communications strategy. Kathleen Janson led successful internal and external communications programs for more than 20 acquisitions for public companies.